Torpago is Not Impacted by the Silicon Valley Bank Situation
In light of the situation with Silicon Valley Bank, we want to reassure you that our products and services have not been impacted and remain available to all of our customers. Torpago does not maintain corporate accounts or loans with SVB or any of its affiliates. Torpago cards are issued by Sutton Bank.
Silicon Valley Bank has been an incredible partner to countless startups and the entire ecosystem for four decades. Our hearts go out to those affected.
Below are some resources for businesses trying to get answers to important questions:
- Potential sources for lending
- How to set up a new bank account quickly
- Steps to take to avoid fraud/scams during times of crisis
- And more
- Joint Statement from the Treasury, FDIC, and Federal Reserve Board
- Resources from the FDIC regarding Silicon Valley Bank
- FDIC Silicon Valley Bank FAQ
- FDIC Press Release Regarding Silicon Valley Bank
- FDIC FAQ for Debitors, Creditors, Borrowers
We are monitoring the situation closely for any potential impact. If your business has been impacted in any way, we are happy to serve as a resource. If you have any questions or concerns feel free to contact us at email@example.com.